Tune in Together

Rei Lacoste's poster image

Moda casual de luxo, tô chique confortável

No estilo tchutchuco, rei lacoste, indomável

Moda casual de luxo, tô chique confortável

No estilo tchutchuco, rei lacoste, indomável

Regular fit jacaré bordado camisa apertada

Preto chique acostumado a usar grife chei' de marra

Full lyrics

Rei Lacoste

Follow
like
24.5K likes
download
download it
Comments
keithwieting's avatar
keithwieting
I'm going to have to start playing (buy an alligator if he pisses me off I'll shoot him in the feather and talk put his hands on his neck and stay upside down now😂😂
——
View 1 more
RafaelaPereira1998's avatar
RafaelaPereira1998
I after after buying three regular fit lacoste shirts. haha if I open my closet it turns into a swamp inside the house...😂
——
View 1 more
Gustavo.Carvalho_GC's avatar
Gustavo.Carvalho_GC
me 1 day listening to MD boss: affs big thing a week listening to MD boss: it's even cool... a month listening MD Boss: LUXURY CASUAL FASHION, COMFORTABLE CHICKET, LACOSTE KARAIO
——
View 1 more
stephane's avatar
stephane
addictive
daniel rei delas's avatar
daniel rei delas
namoral this titeco of songs copy or reso
——
View 2 more
AndersonR's avatar
AndersonR
Man, there was one time when I was on the street with my amgs and I passed in front of a Lacoste store, and I entered with this song, I went through the shame
IgorPereira.96's avatar
IgorPereira.96
My God, one of the worst songs I've seen in all of history, how he managed to get to such a low level of musical quality...
Vanessa.Pereira's avatar
Vanessa.Pereira
I remember when this song celebrates the success it made because of the MD Bosse's voice and because of the famous phrase that has "tchuchuco style" in the music
JessicaOliveira_83's avatar
JessicaOliveira_83
o and also hits ribbon kkk foda d+ My friends and I were at the mall and were challenged to enter Lacoste with that kkkk I was very ashamed 😂
——
View 1 more
luizaoliveiraaa1996's avatar
luizaoliveiraaa1996
Jeez, this guy is pretty shallow, superfluous sound. KD the fuck rappers, like Tupac, snoop dogg, these guys were untouchable.
Diego_Alvarez's avatar
Diego_Alvarez
I go to school with the first pants I found on my wardrobe and the first sweats I found: luxury casual fashion, chic and comfortable tô, indomitable rei Lacoste chuchucu style 💪😏
marcos.rodrigues's avatar
marcos.rodrigues
I only imagine myself betrayed on Lacoste, riding in a Lamborghini listening to this song at full volume! Too good feeling! These song voices are too top! This song too, the guy is really cute, making songs that I can relate to.
RaquelNunes408's avatar
RaquelNunes408
I hear this msk I remember my only lacoste bag I had until a new day my friend came and lent it and never sent me back🥲
Amanda_Santos's avatar
Amanda_Santos
I remember the first time I went to buy a Lacoste polo shirt and this song was playing in the kkkkk store. I felt like the real MD BOSS 🤪
——
View 1 more
AnittaSeguidor's avatar
AnittaSeguidor
Nobody Me When I Win The First Tablet: Luxury Fashion. Chic and Chichuca Style Queen Lacoste Indomitable🙈
——
View 1 more
BeatrizCruz_C's avatar
BeatrizCruz_C
I was listening to this song on the street, then I swayed and when I looked, there was a group of ladies laughing at my face.
brunao_santista's avatar
brunao_santista
I'm! I spend my 80% of my time talking "luxury casual fashion" and the other 20% I wanted someone to say "comfortable chic"
larissa.costa's avatar
larissa.costa
There's no way to listen to this song and not feel like the tchurchuco style, you just need Lacoste kits to really feel kkkkk
——
View 1 more
TikTok Music Brasil's avatar
TikTok Music Brasil
Have you heard the song "King Lacoste"? How addictive did you find King Lacoste's dance and MD Boss rhymes? Or do you prefer another track by artists #DomLaike and #OffleiSounds? Share your thoughts in the comments and participate in #DecobrindoMúsica 🎧
mateusousa's avatar
mateusousa
luxury casual fashion, rey lacoste is beast, best trap with rap, hand and the meme they did with lil nas x, with this music of his armor it became mass
View all 117 comments